Completed applications should be sent as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full application instructions and a checklist can be found at the bottom of this document.Please add your full name to the name of your document, for example: Danbury Scholarship Program Application for Kristin Kearns-Jordan.
- Please tell us about a leadership experience. Include a description of a time you led people and the impact that your leadership had. (No more than 300 words)
- Please write about something that is important to you. (No more than 600 words) If you have a personal statement for college available, feel free to use it for this question!
- For seniors: Where have you applied to college? Why did you choose these schools?For juniors: What kinds of schools do you think you might apply to next year? Why are you considering these schools?
- Please attach a copy of your activities sheet from your common application.
- Please share the name and email address of the person you are asking to submit a recommendation for you. We will plan to follow up with this person if we have not received a recommendation from them by December 15. Only one recommendation is required.